TDC cocktail for vessels from vit. K concentrated 12*2ml
TDC cocktail for vessels from vit. K concentrated 22*2ml
Complaints and returns
TDC cocktail for vessels from vit. K concentrated 22*2ml Intensive concentrate in the ampoule for face and body treatments with vitamin K in the form of a phytomenadion.
The ampoules are intended for people from:
• youthful acne,
• bags under the eyes,
• after invasive procedures in beauty salons and aesthetic medicine,
• skin irritation,
• soothes irritations,
• soothes inflammation,
• reduces swelling and swelling,
• soothes and reduces red,
• strengthens the structure of blood vessels,
Composition of the cosmetic:
• Vitamin K (Phytonadione Epoxide)- occurs in green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, Brussels sprouts and others and is soluble in fat. It strengthens the structure of blood vessels, promotes proper blood circulation, improves the process of cell nutrition and stimulates their activity, reduces swelling and swelling, soothes and reduces red skin, irritation and inflammation, has high antioxidant properties (protective, regenerating and anti -inflammatory), improves healing process .
Indications for surgery using the preparation:
• on sacks under the eyes,
• for vascular, bloodshot and rednesses,
• After procedures in the field of aesthetic medicine and surgery (Blefaroplasty, lasers, fillers, needle mesotherapy, liposuction and premature skin aging.
Recommended especially in treatments:
• micro -needle mesotherapy with a dermapunt device,
• Oxygen therapy equipment or devices that make it easier to penetrate the preparation into the deepest layers of the skin.
The cocktail has a rejuvenation, heals acne and is compatible with other concentrates from the TDC Clinik line. In addition, very good results are obtained in eye -catching treatments, applying the preparation in combination with the cream with retinol from the Clinik line, which the client uses at home or in the case of hematomas after aesthetic procedures.
At the same time, Vita K Intensive Concentrate can be used as skin preparation for invasive procedures, especially in the field of aesthetic medicine.
Method of use:
1. Shake the ampoule before use, apply the attached opener to the ampoule and gently break the upper part.
2. Then apply the preparation dispenser gently, leaving some space to serve the cocktail and pour the content of the ampoule to the dispenser gently shaking.
3. Pressing the dispenser, apply the right amount of preparation to the skin. Then close the dispenser.
4. For better protection of the cocktail, we leave its largest amount in the ampoule. After opening, we use the preparation within 4 days.
In professional treatments:
• We apply the preparation for cleansed skin in combination with other cocktails or alone.
In treatments using cosmetic equipment:
• The cocktail can be applied to the skin during the procedure or PO, depending on the device used.
For home care:
• We apply the preparation two or three times a day, gently massaging to complete absorption.
• A cocktail is used prophylactically twice a day for two to four weeks before the procedure in the field of aesthetic medicine.