1. The User's personal data will be processed by the Shop Operator www.mscosmetics.eu,
MSCOSMETICS Monika Siemieniecka, ul. Leszczynowa 13, 87-152 Leszcz, NIP: PL879-208-23-47, REGON: 871701410.
2. Entrusted personal data is used to properly register with www.mscosmetics.eu and order fulfillment, deliver products to the address indicated, contact you in case of a reservation or response to inquiries, and to inform Users about new products and services. Offers and events.
3. We also allow subscribers to automatically receive information on news, promotions, samples, leaflets, coupons, loyalty programs offered by the shop www.mscosmetics.eu
4. To make a purchase in our online store, you will be redirected to the page where you will make a secure payment.
5. We store your data in the database to make it easier for you to shop in our online store. Confidential information on the selection of purchased products is not stored by the Shop.
6. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws, 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). Personal data will be made available to other entities to the extent necessary to execute the order and execute the contract.
7. Data will be protected in accordance with the Ordinance of 29.04.04 of the Minister of Interior and Administration on the documentation of the processing of personal data and the technical and organizational conditions which should be met by the equipment and information systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
8. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, each user has the right to access, update, delete or delete their data, at www.mscosmetics.eu or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Information resulting from general Internet connection policies, such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used for technical purposes.
10. In addition, IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes to collect general demographic information (eg, the region of the connection).
12. Cookies ("cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the End User's Store and are intended for use on the Shop's Web site. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
13. The Entity posting a cookie on the End User's device and accessing them is the Store Operator.
14. Cookies are used to:
A) adjust the contents of the Shop's web pages to your preferences and optimize the use of the websites; In particular, these files allow you to recognize the Shopper's device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
B) create statistics that help you understand how Shop Users use the web to improve their structure and content;
C) maintenance of the Shop User's session (after logging in), whereby the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each Shop page;
15. Within the Store, two basic types of cookies are used: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
16. The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
A) "necessary" cookies that allow you to use the services available within the Store, such as authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
B) security cookies, such as those used to detect fraud in the Authentication within the Store;
C) "performance" cookies to collect information about how to use the Shop's web pages;
D) "functional" cookies that allow you to "memorize" user settings and user interface customizations, such as the language or region you are referring to, the font size, the appearance of your website, etc .;
E) "advertising" cookies, which allow users to provide more customized content to their users.
17. In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on your end user's device. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are placed on the Shop user's device. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
19. Cookies posted on the End User's Store and may also be used by partner advertisers and partners.
20. For more information on cookies, see the "Help" section of the Web browser menu.