Available forms of payment:
- a simple transfer to your account (this payment significantly increases the lead time)
- Payment by credit card or PayPal login
- Online payment / Dotpay online
- cash on delivery
- cash on delivery - our stores
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MSCOSMETICS.EU ONLINE STORE (valid from 25/05/2018)
I. Basic concepts
Seller - MSCOSMETICS Monika Siemieniecka, ul. Leszczynowa 13, 87-152 Leszcz, NIP 879-208-23-47, REGON 871701410 entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy.
Store - the website belonging to the Seller, available under the domain mscosmetics.eu, through which the Customer can purchase Goods from the Seller.
Client - a natural person who is at least 13 years old, however, if this person is not 18 years of age, the consent of their legal representative is required, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, and who makes or intends to place an order or uses other Store services (including the Consumer).
Consumer - a natural person performing a legal act (sales contract through the Store) not directly related to his business or professional activity.
Regulations - these regulations specifying the legitimate provision of electronic services by the Seller.
Goods - a movable item presented in the Store, which may be the subject of a sales contract, specified in the order in detail.
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for concluding a contract for the sale of Goods between the Seller and the Customer, using means of distance communication and the use of the Store by the Customer, available at the mscosmetics.eu website.
2. In the scope of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 9 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended). The Regulations are addressed to all Store customers. The Customer is obliged to comply with all provisions of the Regulations. The sale is based on the version of these Regulations in force at the time of placing the order.
III. Acceptance and execution of orders
1. The condition of using the Store's services is to read these Regulations and accept them. The customer cannot accept the order without accepting the regulations.
2. Orders from customers are accepted by mscosmetics.eu and by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. After placing the order, the customer receives confirmation of the order by email.
3. All prices on the Seller's website are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
4. The prices displayed on the website are binding when the order is placed.
5. All promotional offers contained on the Seller's website are valid until the deadline set on the website or while stocks last.
6. All information regarding the value of ordered products and shipping costs are visible in "Your basket" during the order processing process and are additionally sent to the Customer's email address in the automatic confirmation after placing the order.
7. After the Customer receives the confirmation of acceptance of the offer, the Seller begins the process of order fulfillment, however, if the order is paid on delivery - it begins a maximum of the next business day after it is confirmed by the Seller.
8. Orders placed in the Store are carried out during the Store's business hours (on business days, from Monday to Friday, between 08:00 and 17:00).
9. A VAT receipt is issued for each order. We issue VAT invoices at the client's request.
10. The available means of communication between the Customer and the Store are:
telephone - 788-414-8804
e-mail - shop @ mscosmetics.eu
correspondence address - Mscosmetics Monika Siemieniecka ul Leszczynowa 13, 87-152 Leszcz
11. The price in the order is the total price that the customer will be required to pay, including tax and delivery costs.
12. If the Consumer is obliged to make a payment exceeding the agreed price, which will include the elements specified in par. 7 above, the Store will inform the Consumer about this fact. The consumer will be charged additional costs only after obtaining the express consent of the consumer.
IV. Delivery costs and delivery time
1. The order is sent in the Store through Poczta Polska, a courier company DPD and Poczta Polska. You can pick up in person at the company's headquarters (Mon - Fri between 11:00 and 16:00).
2. Shipping fee (prices in PLN) Polish Post: PLN 12.30 gross
3. Shipping fee (prices in PLN) DPD courier / Poczta Polska: PLN 15 gross (prepayment to the account), PLN 18 gross (cash on delivery)
4. Delivery costs apply to deliveries within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
5. Orders are reviewed by the store's service within three business days of placing the order, with orders placed on Friday after 13.00, on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will be considered in the next working days after the above day. The waiting time consists not only of the order processing time by the store staff, but also the delivery time. Please pay special attention to the correct filling of address details.
6. Each order is confirmed by the Seller in the form of a message sent automatically to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The confirmation message contains the type and quantity of the ordered goods, unit prices of individual goods as well as the total price of the order together with the shipping costs.
7. The condition of the contract is the availability of the product in stock. In a situation where the product being the subject of the order is not available in the warehouse at the moment, the Customer is informed about the stage and date of the contract and may decide to modify the order, cancel the order or postpone the delivery date.
V. Payment methods
1. As part of the Store's operation, the following payment methods are possible:
- cash on delivery
- on delivery
VI. General Warranty Rules
1. The basis for accepting a complaint is the "Warranty Card" together with the proof of purchase and the completed "Print repair request".
2. The seller guarantees the correct operation of the equipment for a period of 12 months from the date of sale.
3. The Buyer delivers the complained goods to the service at his own expense.
4. The complained goods should be delivered in person or by post to the following address: MSCOSMETICS Monika Siemieniecka ul. Leszczynowa 13, 7-152 Leszcz.
5. Complaints shall be made by the Buyer on the "Repair request form" located on the website. mscosmetics.eu (in the tab: store regulations). The application form should be completed legibly and signed by the Buyer.
6. When the Buyer decides to send the advertised goods, the parcel should be clearly marked with the word "complaint".
7. The advertised goods should be properly secured during shipment. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from poor security, or lack thereof, during transport from the Buyer to the service.
8. The website undertakes to respond to the Buyer's requests within no more than 14 business days from the date of delivery of the complained goods to the website. In justified cases this period may be extended, however it should not exceed 28 working days.
9. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use of the equipment, not in accordance with the instructions for use or incorrect storage and inappropriate maintenance (in the case of equipment with a plastic or glass housing, only use non-alcoholic products)
10. The warranty also does not apply to devices whose condition indicates that they have been repaired outside the service.
11. The warranty does not cover glass parts, power cords, housings, bearings, nozzles and consumables subject to natural wear.
12. Differences resulting from the Buyer's individual computer settings (color, proportions, etc.) cannot be the basis for complaints about the purchased goods.
13. In the absence of a valid Warranty Card or if the warranty has expired, the repair will be chargeable. The seller undertakes to inform about the cost of repair. At the same time, the seller informs that repairs up to PLN 100 net will be carried out without the approval of the person submitting the equipment for repair. In the event of cancellation of the repair or if it turns out that the equipment is in good working order, a service and transport fee of PLN 50 net will be charged.
14. Post-warranty repairs will be accepted only after prior notification by e-mail to shop @ mscosmetics.eu, by phone at 788-414-804 or at the headquarters of the MSCOSMETICS warehouse in Toruń at ul. Lotników 15d / 20.
15. Non-compliance of the Buyer with the "General warranty conditions" may lead to a significant extension of the time for considering the complaint.
1. The Seller is liable under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Goods to the extent specified in art. 556 and subsequent of the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121).
2. The physical defect of the Good consists in the incompatibility of the sold item with the contract, so if the Good does not have the properties that it should have due to the purpose of the contract, arising from circumstances or destination, it does not have the properties that the Seller has provided to the Customer, it is not fit for purpose, about which the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to its intended use, the Goods were delivered to the Customer in an incomplete state.
3. A legal defect in a Good occurs when the Good is the property of a third party or is encumbered with the right of a third party when the restriction on use or regulation results from a decision or ruling of a competent authority.
4. In the case of a Consumer, public assurances of the producer or entity that introduces the Goods to the market within the scope of its business activity or which presents itself as a producer are treated equally with the Seller's assurance. However, the Seller shall not be liable if he did not know these assurances or could not know them, or if these assurances could not affect the Consumer's decision to conclude a sales contract, as well as when the content of these assurances was corrected before the conclusion of the sales contract.
5. In the case of the Consumer, if a physical defect was found within one year of the date of delivery of the Good, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time of the release of the Good.
6. The Seller is responsible for the warranty for physical defects of the Goods that existed at the time the danger passed to the Customer or resulted from a reason inherent in the item sold at the same time.
7. If the Good has a defect, the Customer may submit a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately replaces the faulty Good with a faultless one or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Good has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the Good with a good free from defects or to remove the defect.
8. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may also request replacement of the item for a non-defective one or removal of the defect.
9. The consumer may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller request the replacement of the Product free from defects or instead of the replacement of the Product demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the Good to compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller.
10. The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
11. In the event of successful withdrawal from the contract, the Seller undertakes to return the payment within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal from the contract, with the proviso that the payment will not be returned until the Goods are received back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back.
12. A claim for removal of a defect or replacement of a Product free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect. In the case of a Consumer, the limitation period may not end before the expiry of two years.
13. The Customer exercising the rights arising from the warranty at the expense of the Seller will provide the defective Goods to the Seller to the address indicated in Part III paragraph 4 point c of these regulations.
14. The Customer who is a Consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the registered offices or on the websites of entities authorized to settle disputes out of court. They may in particular be consumer ombudsmen or Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php. At: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, an online platform for dispute resolution between consumers and businesses at EU level is available (ODR platform).
VIII. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the Consumer may withdraw from the contract for the sale of goods purchased in the Store without giving a reason, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14, from date of delivery of the goods (i.e. from the date of receipt of the goods by the Consumer). To comply with this deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. A model statement is attached to these Regulations.
3. A declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the following address: MSCOSMETICS Monika Siemieniecka ul. Leszczynowa 13, 87-152 Leszcz.
4. The consumer will return the goods to the Seller within 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to return the goods before its expiry.
5. The return of goods should be made to the address of the Seller MSCOSMETICS Monika Siemieniecka ul. Leszczynowa 13, 87-152 Leszcz.
6. The Seller shall, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Goods, with the payment not being returned until the receipt of the Goods or proof of sending it back by the Consumer.
7. The Seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment that was used by the Consumer or another method previously agreed with the Consumer.
8. The consumer does not bear the cost of returning the Goods of the Seller, subject to paragraph 9.
9. In a situation where the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery to the Seller other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the Seller, then the Seller shall refund the Consumer only the costs of the cheapest normal delivery method (Article 33 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights - Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827).
IX. Personal data
X. Final provisions
1. The Regulations define the rules for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of goods on the Store's website.
2. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller MSCOSMETICS Monika Siemieniecka. Consolidation, protection and disclosure of relevant provisions of the concluded contract occurs by printing and handing over to the Customer together with the parcel documents confirming the purchase of the goods.
3. The Regulations are available to all customers in an electronic version on the Store's website.
4. To use the Store, it is necessary to have devices that allow access to the Internet and an internet resource browser that allows displaying websites, as well as to provide an email address that allows you to send information about the order.
5. Persons using the Store (including Customers) are prohibited from posting illegal content in it.
6. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
7. The Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is a consumer, which he is entitled under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law, granting rights to consumers, priority shall be given to these provisions.
Model withdrawal form.
MSCOSMETICS Monika Siemieniecka ul. Leszczynowa 13, 87-152 Leszcz
I, the undersigned ....................................., hereby inform about my withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items: ........................... ...................................... ....................
1) Date of receipt of the item: ........................................... ......................... .......
2) Name and surname of the consumer: ........................................................................................... ....
3) Consumer address: …………………………………………………… ......................... .......
Consumer's signature: ............................... (only if the form is sent in paper version)
Place, date: ...............................